Inn2POWER is an Interreg North Sea Region project.
- Project duration: October 2016 – April 2023
- Project budget: 6.423.160 euro (ERDF Contribution: 3.211.579 euro)
Working areas of Inn2Power
The aim of our project is to expand the capacity for innovation and to improve access to the offshore wind industry and green hydrogen for SMEs by connecting offshore wind and green hydrogen businesses in the North Sea Region.
We want to strengthen the North Sea Regions by:
- Supporting SMEs to collaborate and enter new markets throught our Company Directory, focusing on Offshore Wind and Green Hydrogen;
- Granting easy access to test and demonstration facilities;
- Improving knowledge, skills and availability of qualified staff.
The Inn2POWER Consortium
Inn2POWER is implemented by a consortium of up to 13 partners who represent the leading offshore Wind clusters of the North Sea Region, i.e. Denmark, West Flanders/Belgium, Northwest Germany, the Netherlands and East of England.
- Regional Development Agency West Flanders (POM West-Vlaanderen), Belgium
- Autonomous Municipal Enterprise Port of Oostende (Autonoom Gemeentebedrijf Haven Oostende), Belgium
- University of Applied Sciences Bremerhaven (Hochschule Bremerhaven), Germany (2016-2020)
- Kent County Council (Kent County Council), United Kingdom
- National Innovation Center/ Business Academy Southwest (Erhvervsakademi Sydvest), Denmark (2016-2020)
- WAB e.V., Germany
- Offshoreenergy.dk (Fonden Offshore Center Denmark), Denmark (non active partner)
- Nautilus Associates Ltd - Opergy Ldt., United Kingdom
- Province of Groningen (Provincie Groningen), The Netherlands (2016-2020)
- Flanders' Maritime Cluster, Belgium
- Northern development Institute NOM (Noordelijke Ontwikkelings Maatschappij), The Netherlands
- WaterstofNet, Belgium (2021-2023)
- Hydrogen East, United Kingdom (2021-2023)