Semco Maritime GmbH is a subsidiary of the Danish Semco Maritime A/S, registered in Norddeich/Norden, Germany and runs service bases in Norddeich and Emden. The head office is in Hamburg, where management and sales is operating from.
Our focus is on North Sea and Baltic Sea projects. More particularly, several live contracts enable competitive O&M concepts through bundling in service clusters. For instance, one of our customers is TenneT TSO GmbH. We take care of all their offshore assets via long-term service contracts both in Germany and the Netherlands. Customer proximity is relevant to us, so we are confident to be able to develop synergies and add value for future projects.
WIND ENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (ON- AND OFFSHORE)
We are offering services for offshore wind farm owners and operators as well as transmission system operators during construction, commissioning, inspection, maintenance, repairs, modifications and upgrades for the balance of plant of HVAC and HVDC grid access systems. Our expertise does not only show in ad-hoc assignments or flexible, modular contract models. We are also ready to take over responsibility through long-term full-scope O&M contracts including availability guarantees.
From the WTGs to the OSS through to the land stations – we are there for our customers. It’s our ambition to reduce complexity being your single point of contact. Please get in touch with our dedicated sales team for more information.
Our services include besides others:
• All constructions incl. boat landing, platforms, crane.
• Electrical systems incl. generators, switchgear, transformers, cables, etc.
• Communication and IT systems
• Yearly recurring inspection (WKP) of electrical installations according DGUV V3
• Commissioning work acc. DIN VDE 0105-100
• Above and under water service of TP systems
• Re-certification of safety equipment (e.g. HACA ladders, Latchways, hook-on points etc.)
• Diesel generators
• Fire detection and firefighting systems
• Recurring inspection (WKP) like Frosio inspection, NDT and bolt testing
• Corrosion protection inspections and remedial works
• Yearly maintenance and inspection of offshore cranes acc.to BetrSichV
• Maintenance and inspection of HVA/C according to German regulation
• Drone inspectionsBack
© WAB e.V. 2024