in.power GmbH, headquartered in Mainz, Germany, was founded in 2006 as one of the first companies to specialize in direct marketing of renewable energies. The company name in.power is derived from ‘independent power’ and accentuates the company’s corporate independence.
Solutions for remote control and metering point operation are offered by the affiliate in.power metering GmbH. The affiliate grün.power GmbH offers green electricity from regional sources with synchronized full supply from solar, wind and water power. This kind of green energy distribution to end customers also offers new sales potential for the continued operation of EEG power plants after 2020. in.power optimise GmbH takes care of forecasting the energy loads of manufacturing plants, in.power balance GmbH will look into balancing electricity from wind and solar power. in.power network GmbH is a joint venture platform offering market partners (from 200 MW) extensive services and a direct market access.
Your contact: Managing Director Josef Werum – firstname.lastname@example.org
WIND ENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (ON- AND OFFSHORE)
• Direct marketing (Onshore und Offshore)
• Metering point operation and solutions for remote control
• Regional and Germany-wide green energy distribution
• Continued operation of power plants after the funding though the German EEG has ended
• Forecasting the energy loads of manufacturing plants
• Direct marketing of small power stations and combined heat and power plants
• Balancing electricity from wind and solar powerBack
© WAB e.V. 2020