GÖRG is one of Germany's leading business law firms. As an independent law firm with more than 250 lawyers at six offices in Berlin, Cologne, Essen, Frankfurt am Main, Hamburg and Munich, GÖRG advises well-known national and international clients on all areas of business law.
GÖRG’s core areas are in particular the energy law, the public commercial law, the corporate law/M&A, the real estate and procurement law, the banking and capital law as well as the insolvency law and the advice on restructuring.
In the area of energy law GÖRG advises national and international market members since many years in all areas of the value chain. A main focus of our practice is the advice on the planning, realisation and acquisition of energy production plants (on- and offshore windfarms, solar power plants, pump storage plants). Moreover, GÖRG advises on all fields of the national and international energy law, in the area of electricity and gas trading as well as with respect to market integration of production and storage plants.
WIND ENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (ON- AND OFFSHORE)
• Legal examination and assessment of approvals under public law
• Legal advice with respect to the network connection
• Corporate law and tax law structuring of project and infrastructure companies
• Drafting, structuring and negotiating of project contracts
• Legal advice and structuring of (project) financing
• Advice on public procurement law and with respect to the application of public funds
• Implementation of legal due diligences
• Structuring of M&A-transactions in the energy sector including process management and performance of the transaction
• Drafting, structuring and negotiating of purchase contracts (APA/SPA)
• Litigation (arbitration and ordinary procedures)
• Legal advice on energy and regulatory law issuesBack
© WAB e.V. 2018