Fred. Olsen Windcarrier has undertaken several short O&M fast track projects across numerous locations in Germany and the UK, with project assignment to execution within a short timeframe.
Fred. Olsen Windcarrier provides innovative and tailored services for the transport, installation and maintenance of offshore wind parks. The company offers a holistic solution including vessel operation, crew and turbine technician supply and complete project management. The company currently owns and operates class leading jack-up vessels and a fleet of crew/service vessels. Together with further Fred. Olsen related companies we offer our clients the most flexible, proactive and solution-oriented approach in the market.
WIND ENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (ON- AND OFFSHORE)
Installation and maintenance of offshore wind turbines
• Engineering, design and project management
• Jack-ups (Brave Tern and Bold Tern)
• Crew transfer vessels (Bayard Class)
• Skilled installation personnel (Global Wind Service)
• Major component exchange
• Special projects (blade rescue)
• Heavy lift
• Accommodation (Fred. Olsen Windbase)
© WAB e.V. 2018