• WTM is an owner-managed firm of consulting engineers for construction planning services.
• The company was founded in 1936 and today employs more than 100 salaried staff.
• Its wide range of work includes civil engineering, building, industrial construction, road structures, environmental protection, hydraulic engineering and harbour construction, in which it specialises.
• The enterprise employs numerous experts such as inspectors for structural engineering verification in railway construction for the EBA (German Railway Authority), experts on the WHG-VAwS (German regulations governing the handling, storage, filling and transfer of substances hazardous to water), coordinators for SiGeKo (German regulations on safety and health protection on construction sites), concrete engineers, welding engineers, state-certified experts for structural engineering inspections.
WIND ENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (ON- AND OFFSHORE)
• Preliminary and feasibility studies
• General planning including all required permit applications
• Overall control of construction and on-site supervision of work
• Planning of supporting frameworks for the foundations of onshore and offshore facilities
• Statics inspectionsBack
© WAB e.V. 2022