Our certified rope access technicians and supervisors are a safe and economic alternative for (high-)work situations in the wind energy sector: from construction, maintenance, installation to cleaning or protection against corrosion. As a DIN ISO 9001 certified training company with FISAT membership and own training facility we regularly instruct service personnel in rope access technics or personal protective equipment against fall from a height.
Other services: risk assessments, safety concepts, height rescue, PPE retail
WIND ENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (ON- AND OFFSHORE)
• Rope access work (on- and offshore) like: construction, protection against corrosion, maintenance, height rescue, and more...
• Instruction of service personnel in rope access techniques due to FISAT standard (Level 1 to 3) or personal protective equipment (ppe) against fall from a height due to guidelines of german labour (BG).
• Outlining expert risk assessments. rescue plans, safety concepts for working at heights.
• Rotor blade inspection or survey reports and documentations in severe accessible spaces and areas.
• Annual checking of ppe against fall from a height through qualified experts.
• Retail of ppe against fall from a height with individual consultation.Back
© WAB e.V. 2022