Offshore Wind Consultants (OWC) is a globally focused specialised consultancy providing independent services to the offshore wind industry. OWC are specialised in providing consultancy services to offshore wind farm developers and investors into offshore wind projects. OWC have an unrivalled reputation for providing a quality service and delivering innovative and reliable solutions, by being able to draw upon extensive technical knowledge and practical experience which goes back into the late 1990s in offshore wind.
Offshore Wind Consultants was established in 2011 and acquired by Aqualis ASA in 2014. OWC have offices in London (UK) and Hamburg (DE).
WIND ENERGY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (ON- AND OFFSHORE)
• Technical Consultancy & Advisory Services
• Engineering Services
• Engineering review and assessment capabilities for site evaluation and assessment, geotechnical and geophysical site investigations and evaluations, foundation structures, health and safety management, marine operations, offshore installation, special assessments and finally subsea cable installation and protection.
• Geotechnical Assessment & Support
• Interactive site investigations, review of foundation design and installation techniques, jack-up leg penetration analysis, ground modelling and geotechnical interpretation, foundation design, foundation installation analysis, cable route analysis and planning.
• HSE Management & Support
• HAZID/ HAZOP facilitation, HSE concepts (SchuSiKo) for construction and operational phases, HSE legal register for OWF and HVDC offshore stations, emergency response and preparedness training, review of HSE organisations, management systems, HSE registers and documentation.
• Due Diligence & Owners Engineer
• Market analysis, strategic reviews & programmes, review of commercial and contractual documents from a technical perspective, assessment of electrical &civil design, site investigation and cable routing, marine operations & construction.
• Expert Witness
• Project Management & Support Services
• Project management & package management, ITT – technical specifications, project peer review, risk management & risk register (Monte Carlo), installation programme analysis & weather simulation, construction schedule assessment, weather downtime analysis & schedule de-riskingBack
© WAB e.V. 2019