Overview of topics:
The following overview contains a selection of all topics that are to be dealt with in the forum. Due to current legal changes, there may be shifts in the focus areas.
Export processing (1st topic block)
- Main features of the procedure
- Export to exclusive economic zones
- Delivery to offshore facilities
- Coding in the Atl@s export
Special features (2nd thematic block)
- Obligations to provide proof of turnover tax
- Tax-exempt processing of returned goods
- exchange deliveries
- Carrying out repairs
- Use of tools
- Issue of status certificates
- Discussion of individual questions of the participants
- Get an overview of the customs procedures especially in the offshore area
- Exchange ideas with participants in your industry
- Get legal certainty in customs clearance
AUDIENCE / LEVEL
The seminar is especially aimed at the operative employees of companies that install, operate or maintain wind farms at sea and are entrusted with customs clearance when the wind turbines are exported.
- No knowledge of customs law is required to participate in this forum.
According to the EU Customs Competency Framework, the seminar is classified as Level 1. Further information can be found at: zollfachwirt.de/seminaruebersicht/eu-customs-competency-framework
YOUR DESIGNATED SPEAKER
Dipl.-Finanzwirt (FH) Henning Peper
Wednesday, 06.March 2019
10 a.m. Start and introduction to the seminar
10.15 a.m. 1st thematic block
12.15 - 13.00 Lunch break with small lunch snack
13.00 -16.00 Topic block 2
16.00 hrs End of seminar
350,00 EUR plus 66,50 EUR (19%) VAT.
Wab members: 260,00 EUR plus 49,40 EUR (19%) VAT.Back
© WAB e.V. 2019